About Our Services
Our “hands off” methods of animal removal are endorsed by the Humane Society of the United States and local animal control municipalities.
Upon completion of a thorough home inspection, our Detectives will identify how animals are entering your home, and put together a plan for a “humane eviction.” Once we have successfully evicted the animals, our Detective will then seal up the entry point(s) and repair any damage necessary to prevent the animals from re-entering. This is known as “exclusion” and is a more targeted approach than trapping wildlife.
Havahart® traps and other live traps are not humane and do not discriminate. When trapping wildlife, orphans are often created, and there is no guarantee that the animal caught in a trap, is the animal causing the conflict.
We are focused on a long term solution and all our work is guaranteed.
We work to minimize stress on the animals and on YOU!
Services available include:
- Raccoons, skunks, bats, foxes, squirrels and pigeon exclusion
- Emergency services available
- Latrine site or attic/crawl space clean up
- Dead animal removal
- Monitoring of wildlife corridors with camera traps
- Educational presentations and training available for local humane societies and animal control officers.
Insured and Licensed by the California’s Department of Fish and Wildlife.